THE PERFORMING HEART
A CHANGE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME THAT BEGINS WITH YOU IN MIND
McKinsey reports that 70% of change leadership fails due to poor leadership. When often our best leaders are put on change programmes, why is the rate of failure so high?
"Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand how hard it it to change others"
The Performing Heart program takes senior business leaders on a journey to elevate their personal and, ultimately, team performance in leading change by delving deeper into their personal motivations and illuminating factors that inhibit change leadership.
Understanding of the H.E.A.R.T. framework for change leadership. Introducing the five areas of self-leadership which enables senior business leaders to:
• Raise awareness on performance inhibitors for themselves and others
• Self diagnose areas for focus for sustainable performance
• Determine and implement course corrective behaviours and actions
The Performing Heart is built around engaging simulation, a practical framework, self diagnostic assessment and activations tools.
• Participants draw on the experience of others
• Action learning and focussed reflection
• In the moment coaching, feedback and guidance
Delivered either as a standalone one-day accelerator workshop or a deeper immersion programme delivered over multi-days - held at a location of your choice
• Up to 20 Participants
• Initial Discovery to understand business challenge
• Co-design of Immersion Programme to support business goals